Thursday, September 18, 2008

Awful Day at College

Today's test was awful! AWFUL! AWFUL!AWFUL!AWFUL!AWFUL!AWFUL!AWFUL!AWFUL! Why didn't I study,even though I had the opportunity to? Oh Yeah,right! I was worried about a misunderstanding which was no fault of mine... Why do I care so much about what people think? Why can't I just let them go to hell???? Why,what care I? Irritating! Anyways the test wasn't really very difficult, but to begin with , I lost concentration in the beginning. For about 5 minutes , I was staring into my question paper thinking of something else- thinking of the disturbance. Then, I looked at my watch and lo! I came back to my senses. What was I doing? I never lost concentration like this in an exam before! Anyways, what has happened has happened. But I still can't let the matter go..... Something's itching at the back of my mind. What will I do in my later life if this is the way I am behaving now? Why do I care so much about people? Why?Why?Why?

6 comments:

Tiger Lily said...

you know i could go on and on but i'll get to the point.
its not wrong to care. its not wrong to worry about a misunderstanding.

Trisha said...

Yes... but this one was through no fault of mine..... Seriously I was overworried.

Trisha said...

why?

Tiger Lily said...

emni
=)

Khyati Patel said...

If the 'people' u r talking abt r close to you..thn its kinda natural to care....but if the 'people' r just random aaya gaya kinds ....thn to hell wid them.
n pray tell me wich exam are u talking abt?

Trisha said...

oh..forget it.. I have this habit of overcaring abt people's emotions.... I know this is a bad habit... the exam, I believe was M.K's paper on 19th century Bengal