Wednesday, June 01, 2011

It's Been A Hwhile

Dear Reader,


This year I took a resolution that I am going to write at least 10 posts every month. In March I exceeded my expectations and wrote about 17 posts. Intense agitation led to intense posts, quite a few of which were appreciated by you, my kind readers. Actually, the welcome I have received in the past few months, mostly after attending the Indiblogger Meet @ Kolkata has awed me. I did not expect so much love, thank you guys. And while every two days I sit to think, that I will write a new post, the willingness kind of dissipates into laziness. I like the new look of my blog; the Gothic theme and all. Gives it an eerie vibe, makes me feel I am entering a new world when I open the website. Also writing relieves me from my paranoia. "It's been a hwhile" (as Lily from HIMYM would say) since I have written anything.  Although in the first half of May, I wrote quite a few stories and poems, I never published them. I had a lot of ideas for new ones, but they need work and I have already lost inspiration for them. May be I will put up the unpublished ones, crude works of moments of epiphany.

But things change. It's not that I don't like change. Lily does not say "hwhile" any more, similarly I have changed, or rather priorities have changed. One thing that has not changed: My paranoia.

Enjoy your stay here. Let me know what you think of my posts. :)


Love

The Silent Observer

No comments: