Sunday, June 30, 2013

Rowdy Rathore

I wasn't very impressed  the first time. Honestly that sort of look simply doesn't cut out for me. I am more into the sweet sensitive type, the rugged bohemian look makes me run off in the opposite direction. And then I read. I saw. And I read again. And then I went back and re-read everything about you and around you. And the things you wrote. Of love, lust, violence. Longing and despair. And then I met you online. Saw what an amazing powerhouse of wit, talent and irreverent bluntness you were. And the more I saw, the more I fell in love with you. Cheap words, I know. But a sentimental melancholic like me has little choice. And no matter how much I decide never to fall in love again, I keep on flying blindly to sparks like you.

A rare beauty you are with rarer intelligence. Somebody who can keep up with me. Even shut me up. Now when did such a man evolve? Apparently, before I was born.

We will know more of each other. Hopefully, when you aren't criticizing the Dumb Dumb Airport, we'll meet over tea. No CCD please. I hate that stuff. 

Till then, here's to 'liking' each other.
 



No comments: