Monday, March 22, 2010

Waiting..Once Again

It's late at night and I know "normal" people might be sleeping. What am I doing laying awake at such a time? I have college tomorrow. I have my work. That's right, I have a life to lead. But the wait..it's killing, it's making me restless and it's painful. Remember my last post on "waiting"? Ah well..here I stand at the close of another year, writing a similar post once again. Acronyms don't matter, I don't even care any more. The timid me, who once was bothered about what people will think has become so restless, so tired of pretending that I have shed all covers. I don't care if people know, I don't care what they say..Hell...I just need some peace. And If they can't bloody well provide me that, they have no right to poke their noses in my private matter. And you know the best part, I don't care even if they do. I don't know how far it will stay, I don't know what I should do to relieve me of this restlessness, I just know I am tired. Hell tired. And I can't take it any more.

No comments: