Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Trying...

Trying to be good
Trying to be better
Trying to get you
To like me.


Trying to be sweet
Trying to be nice
Trying to be something
I am not.


Just so you would look.
Just so you would smile.
At me.


For that smile of yours
I could die a thousand deaths.
To be looked at by those eyes of yours
I could catch my breath.


And then you did.
You looked at me. 


All at once
The world became rosy
And the stars were cozy.


I felt shy
I was red
Under your glance.


But then you turned away...
The world was lost
And I craved for more.
Once more.


A flash of your eyes
A twitch of your smile
A fraction of your voice
Just a bit, only for a while.


I think of you. I shiver.
As a rose under the sun
As a leaf under the rain


And I pray for it
Wanting it to happen again
But you merrily squeeze away
And with black female asses, gently bray.


No comments: